Please read the race regulations for more detailed information!
BIBS NUMBERS COLLECTION
Bib numbers and race kits can be picked up at the Athlete Village at Piazzale Michelangelo (start/finish area)
- Friday 29th March from 3 pm to 8 pm.
Bib numbers and race kits can be picked up at the Athlete Village at Piazzale Michelangelo (start/finish area of the races) during the following times:
- Friday 29th March from 3 pm to 8 pm
- Saturday 30th March from 7:30 am to 8:30 am
|Trail 80km||52 €||62 €||72 €|
|Trail 43km||37 €||42 €||47 €|
Trail 80km - Runners must be in Piazzale Michelangelo by 6.30 am on Saturday 30th March. The race will start at 7.00
Trail 43km - Runners must be in Piazzale Michelangelo by 8.30 am on Saturady 30th March. The race will start at 9.00.
- Monte Fanna (km 18) before 10.30 am (3 hours and a half into the race)
- Monte Senario (km 42) before 4.00 pm (9 hours into the race)
- Fattoria di Maiano (km 68) before 9:00 pm (14 hours into the race)
- Fattoria di Maiano (km 30) before 4:00 pm (7 hours into the race)
Non-Italian athletes must fill in the certificate which can be downloaded at this link >>, have it signed and stamped by a doctor and upload it on their personal runner space on florence.inscriptions.runforyou.fr by 15 March 2019.
Failure to do by this date will lead to the annulment of registration without reimbursement.
- Riotorto, 17 km
- Madonna del Sasso, 27 km
- Monte Senario, 42 km
- Riotorto, 57 km
- Fattoria di Maiano, 67 km
- Finish line, 80 km
- Riotorto, 17 km
- Fattoria di Maiano, 30 km
- Finish line, 43 km
8:00/12:00 - Girone/Settignano
9:00/15:00 - Alberaccio
11:00/16:00 - Monte Senario
15:00/20:00 - Fiesole
12:00/21:00 - Maiano
To get to Piazzale Michelangelo (start/finish line) there are two public bus lines: